Welcome to Customs Collector!
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Welcome to 2014! As you can see, I have updated the template and redesigned the site quite significantly. These updates include:
- Larger image thumbnails - so visitors can better see the thumbnails of each image. This was something previously under trial.
- Removed the forum and member sign on requirements - those who had previously signed on as members will be progressively added to the collectors section, as will any images added to the forum previously.
- Search options have been placed in the lower (footer) menu, as have most read and recently updated pages
- Approximately 100 images are awaiting upload and addition to the site
- Feedback on the new(er) setup would be greatly appreciated.
- Below, please find attached some recent submissions by Tanel Orro
Looking for an archived news item from the home page? Check out the Archived Home Page Articles.
Customs Collector is dedicated to Customs Officers and to collectors of Customs Insignia. This site contains images and information of Customs insignia / badges and pins from 191 nations around the globe.
If you have images of insignia not represented on this site, either consider sending me an email with the insignia and information attached for me to publish, or else consider joining and contributing to the collection yourself.
Please note: This web site is not endorsed by the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service. The Australian Customs & Border Protection Service is aware of this web site and has asked that all comments and opinions reflect only the collection of Customs Insignia. All comments and opinions are mine alone and do not reflect those of the department or represent the department in any official way.